This will be your best option to format C if you don't have access to any kind of Windows install media and can't get access to a newer version of Windows to create a repair disc or recovery drive.
1. Give your agenda a title.
2. Include "who?", "where?", and "when?" information in the header.
3. Write a brief statement of the meeting objective(s).
4. Write a schedule outlining the main elements of the meeting.
5. Allocate time in the schedule for any special guests.
6. Leave extra time at the end of the meeting for Q&A.
7. Check the agenda for errors before distributing it.
08/20/98 MLA Menu | Parenthetical Reference | Main Menu
Contributors' names and the last edited date can be found in the orange boxes at the top of every page on the OWL.