I am a national & destination wedding photographer based in the North East of England. I will capture the moments of your wedding day portraying the energy, essence and emotion of your wedding. I specialise in stylish natural portraiture which is relaxed, contemporary & fun. Not forgetting the little details that help you truly remember the day, the blossoms in your bouquet, the beads on your dress, the swirls on your cake that you can almost taste.
Se tiver alguma dúvida ou questão que pretenda colocar, por favor submeta-nos uma mensagem:
© 2007-2017 McElroy Tutoring. All Rights Reserved
Georgia Legal Services Program (GLSP) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation funded in part by the Legal Services Corporation (LSC). The federal ID# for the Georgia Legal Services Program is 58-1111-590. As a condition of the funding GLSP receives from LSC, GLSP is restricted from engaging in certain activities in all of its legal work -- including work supported by other funding sources. GLSP may not expend any funds for any activity prohibited by the Legal Services Corporation Act, 42 et seq. or by Public Law 104-134. Public Law 104-134 § 504 (d) requires that notice of these restrictions be given to all funders of programs funded by the Legal Services Corporation.
Georgia Legal Services Program
104 Marietta St NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
404-206-5175; 800-498-9469; TDD 800-225-0056
Most college applications are pretty tame, but occasionally you will encounter a unique question. This article can help you answer these types of questions.
1) 5+ years at in VC & start-ups in India. Currently lead the digital marketing function for a Series B funded startup, delivered significant impact in 2 years (800% growth in sale, 400% reduction in marketing costs)
2) GMAT: 710, Q: 48 (69%), V: 39 (91%), GRE: 327, Q: 163 (85%), V: 164 (93%)
3) Univ of Madras, First Class degree in Economics
4) 4 years leading fundraising at a sport non-profit, picked by the UN as a top young leader in the field and chosen for all-expenses paid 14-day leadership development camp in Tokyo
6) Marketing for Nike/Adidas/similar
Applied to and was accepted by Wharton last year (couldn’t enroll for personal reasons), how would you evaluate my chances for HBS/GSB?